Monday 2 May 2011

Wedding Guest of the Week, Pt. IV

I just remembered that I forgot to post this in the midst of all the finishing up my course madness. And it WAS madness. I've said it before and I'll say it again: group work ruins everything. That thing I said in the previous blog post about being kind because everyone you meet is in the midst of a great struggle, YEAH, that doesn't apply to groupwork.

And by that I mean it probably should have applied extra.

Anyways, here it is.  Megan T.'s answers to the wedding guest of the week questions. If you are unsure who Megan is, she is friend and former housemate to me, wife of the other Joel and wedding guest extraordinaire! You may remember them from THIS POST ABOUT THEIR OWN CUTE WEDDING.

And here is an OLD picture of Megan and I at a cupcake birthday party or something.


Q: Favourite punctuation mark?

A: Quotation marks (inverted commas?).

Q: Favourite chemical element?
A: Jesus.

Q: Chicken or fish?
A: I was told pork.

Q: Worst wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far?
A: Lick all the invitation envelopes closed.

Q: Best wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far?
A: Do what you want.

Q: I knew it was true love when __________.
A: Joel left a cake for Bethany.

Q: I am most looking foward to _______:
A: Seeing all the prettiness there will be.

6 comments:

  1. I love Megan T.!

    Is Joel going to be mad because Jesus isn't actually a chemical element though? Isn't this how our relational troubles began?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe, although saying her favourite element is Jesus is more positive than saying it is death. Also, it could even be defended as theologically sound, if you spin it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i demand that you post a photo. Preferably one in her wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...oh, do i remember the cake! He rang and dropped it on the doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support, Joel. I miss your shirt Bethany. DO you still ahve that one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do. You are becoming an internet shirt creeper. I like it.

    ReplyDelete