Wednesday 21 January 2009

I swear they began talking about you

Tonight I had a crafting date with Caylie and Natasha. I spent the entire time transcribing some of my favourite poems into a book where I keep my favourite poems. It was a good time.

They hassled me about not blogging, so I thought I would toss them a bone and share this link: Click here to see the wooden laptop case of your dreams. Seriously.

A favourite poem:

Carry
By Billy Collins

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

3 comments:

  1. I love that laptop case with all of my beings. Maybe we should make them at quiltfest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the coolest laptop case!!! wow, i want one!
    also love the poem.
    also really love you. really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that case is expensive when you have to e-mail for the price...

    ReplyDelete