Sunday 29 November 2009

My brother sewed a stuffed penguin on his own initiative.


Last weekend, my sis came to town for a crafting weekend with me, my mom, and my sister in law. it ended up with the kidlets as well as scott and my dad, and it was such a great weekend.

We busted out Amy Grant's "A Christmas Album", and ate dessert for breakfast while we worked on various projects and hung out. Kaeli sewed stuffed birds out of fabric from Italy. I worked on flags for the Royal Bison. Francis made some a gingerbread house and train set with Heidi. Geneva was adorable. Mom knit. Dad teased us and read the paper. And our brother, Scott, sewed a stuffed penguin, with a little help from us.


2 comments:

  1. kind of have a crush on more than one member of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Scoot is talking on the phone in the background of that one picture.

    ReplyDelete