Saturday 15 May 2010

Chatting with my brother

I think my brother can make me laugh harder than almost anyone else.   It's all in the details.

Scott: BSS* tix on sale for oct 8 show at Winspear.  Heidi and I got tix and Sean bought 2 also!

Me:  Did you mean BSB?

Scott: Yes. The ESO covering the backstreet boys entire discography with a guest French hornist.

Me:  Call me crazy but I'd buy tickets to that too.

Scott: You know what else we should really see is all the HSM movies back to back (the acronym is a test).

Me: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! KABLAM!

Scott: Nothin but net

*BSS is Broken Social Scene

4 comments:

  1. *BSS is also brave saint saturn, in case you're not up on your early-2000s christian bands' side projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, shoot. i might have just assumed wrongly that he meant Broken Social Scene when REALLY he was talking about brave saint saturn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny.
    bunny.
    bonny.
    bonsy.
    bossy.
    bussy.
    mussy.
    musky.
    muskc.
    music.
    music.

    ReplyDelete