Thursday 13 October 2011

Me & He

Okay people, it's time for a new blog. Basically, I just migrated my old blog over to my new gmail account, since I was squatting on an old, never used gmail account that I was sort of borrowing so that I could have a blog. I am getting tired of managing dozens of passwords; therefore, I am trying to simplify my electronic life. So, now I've got a shiny gmail address of my own and a blog to go with it. I figured with the recent wedding and the inter-provincial move, it would be a good chance to make a new blog - with perhaps a little emphasis on our life together - to share with the people back home.

So, welcome to the new blog. It's still my blog, just with formal acknowledgement of the starring role that JK (a.k.a. "He") plays in my everyday blog-able activities. And in my heart, obviously.


That's us, in our new place.

10 comments:

  1. Hey wife! Nice blog you got here. I think I like it quite a lot. Blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you may want to post a note at your old blog letting everyone know the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did! I wanted to let you see it first though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. This is adorable! I am updating my links. RIIIIIIIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! New blog! I was completely confused for about 20 seconds when I couldn't find your link on Kerry's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope the new blog = more posts. so cute! the marriage banter to kick off the comments is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely new digs! Off I go to update my links/google reader.

    ReplyDelete