Wednesday 26 March 2008

accidental addiction

The pictoral evidence below will, I realize, put me in a vulnerable position. I have an addiction to cream cable-knit sweaters that had gone unnamed for years until this weekend, when I showed Joel the new cream cable-knit delight that I found on sale and he looked at it with a sort of stunned, confused expression. It was that look that made me think about the other cream sweaters that I have acquired/bought/borrowed, so I decided to lay them all out and see just how many I really have. Here is the result. Don't be too harsh, please.


Sweater: Bought on sale (the one that started it all)

Sweater: Acquired in Swap-O-Rama




Bought for full price


Bought for $7




On loan from sister





Christmas from Mom



Bought in a shoe store (also pictured above)

6 comments:

  1. I think you're just addicted to clothes in general. I don't blame you though. They're a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not nearly as bad as i remembered! my shoe collection is getting close to that.




    ... we are definitely weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. i like your new blog a lot. mostly because it is likable, but also because i can comment on it without accidentally signing up with xanga, and waiting for them to track me down in my home and inquire as to why i had junked all of the emails they sent me.

    2. i had a VERY similar phase, in which i almost exclusively purchased items of clothing in varying shades of brown. i also seemed to require lovingly stern facial expressions from people who (apparently) appreciated the color slightly less than i, in order to name this little disorder, and am happy to report that my present wardrobe has been lovingly supplemented with a couple of delightful cream colored sweaters : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post. like jamie, my obsession is more brown-centred. i just took a series of 6 pictures of me wearing brown outfits (as part of a cree autobiography assignments), and that only accounts for about half of my collection. eek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. number three. i really like number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post. give the people what they want.

    ReplyDelete