Friday 8 January 2010

Bell Jars on Design*Sponge!

This is surely old news to my handful of regular readers, but too fun not to post here anyways!  I submitted the bell jars of the previous post to my most favourite blog, Design*Sponge, and she posted them on her weekly "Before & After" round up yesterday.  It was so fun to see my little bell jars up there.  If you want to take a look, go check out the post on D*S right here.

It's worth checking out the rest of the blog, because it is completely and utterly delightful if you are at all interested in design, decor, creativity, or anything of the sort.

Thanks for the 15 minutes of pseudo-fame, D*S!

Love,

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Yes, old news. But still good news.

    (And I think you meant pseudO-fame?)

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why yes I did. fixed it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete