Sunday 24 October 2010

Megan & Joel

Megan, who I have known for 9ish years now, got married to a Joel earlier this month.  We like to refer to him as Joel II, because he came on the scene of our friend group several years after my Joel was already established as the group Joel.  But for the purposes of this important occasion I will drop the slightly rude "II" and call him THE Joel.  Just be aware that THE Joel does not = MY Joel.

I volunteered my kitchen and my efforts to helping Kerry create their wedding flowers.  It was quite the process and there were flowers everywhere.  Kerry posted about it here.

Since Kerry already posted about the flowers, I thought I would highlight the adorablecuteness of the decor.  As Kerry said, obviously the marriage is the most important thing, but SERIOUSLY, how cute were their decorations!

I loved the door backdrop with the flags and the silhouettes.  And the tissue paper poufs.  And the cake topper as well as the real live cute bride and groom. 

And I threw in a cute picture that MY Joel took of our hands.  Because it's cute.

All the best to you Megan and THE Joel.

Love, Bethany



2 comments:

  1. Well posted, friend. Well posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the greeny tint to the pictures. And the THE Joel explanation. Very important. You are lovely.

    ReplyDelete