Monday 1 November 2010

NaBloPoMo

I have been challenged by a coworker to join the ridiculous sounding "NaBloPoMo".  In a nutshell, blog every day for the month of November.  Since I'm always toying with the idea of giving up blogging entirely but spend equal amounts of time toying with the idea of buckling down and actually blogging more regularly, I figured it was worth accepting the challenge.

The timing is right because I was thinking this weekend that there is quite a span of unrecorded years in my life right now.  I journalled like a maniac through university and as embarrassing as some of it is to read now, it's nice to be able to go back and visit my old self in that way. 

In the past five or so years, other than a few spotty journal entries, the major written record I have of my activities and interests is actually my old blog posts.  So, maybe it's time to pick up again with a bit more momentum before I can't remember how I spent my youth.  Otherwise, I won't have anything to look back on and be embarrassed about!

For more information about NaBloPoMo, click HERE.

If I fail miserably, be gentle with me.

4 comments:

  1. I, in return, will join NaCoBbBloDaMo, national comment on bethany's blog daily month. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this. You don't even know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, are you actually registering with NaBLoPoMo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I did sign up, but I'm not sure what the benefit is. Still figuring that out.

    ReplyDelete