Monday 7 March 2011

Featured Wedding Guest of the Week

In a stroke of brilliance during a skype chat, Natasha and I decided I should have a semi-irregular blog segment called `featured wedding guest`.  Mostly because we thought it would be fun to post a dumb Q&A.  Like most ideas we have during skype chats, I`m not exactly sure where this one began, but see below to find out where it ended.

Featured Guest: Natasha, friend and wedding guest extraoirdinaire
Age: 27
Status: Single, and a real catch as long as you like diet coke
Location: Seattle
Friends since: The year 2000. Happy 11th friendship anniversary Tash
Other things of note: Very generously has donated her artistic abilities to our wedding invitations. Because she is artistic.  And wonderful.  And attractive. And available.


Question and Answer

Q: Favourite punctuation mark?
A: The ampersand followed closely by the asterisk.

Q: Favourite chemical element?
A: Uranium.

Q: Chicken or fish? 
A: Chicken.

Q: Worst wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far?
While I can't think of any at the moment I know Bethany will come up with many. Oh wait, how about the 'thank you' photo idea I posted on her wall?

Q: Best wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far?
Get married before you're showing, ha. Wait, kidding.

Q: I knew it was true love when __________.
Joel put on a face mask over his beard to get in on our girl's Spafather night.

Q: I am most looking forward to _______:
Busting moves to Justin Bieber at the wedding.

6 comments:

  1. (Also, just noticed that "forward" is spelled incorrectly in the last question -- cut and pasted from your blog, yo.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: Favourite punctuation mark?
    A: The semi-colon.

    Q: Favourite chemical element?
    A: Death.

    Q: Chicken or fish?
    A: Vegetables!

    Q: Worst wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far?
    A: I only have good ideas.

    Q: Best wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far?
    A: My demand that they have a reasonable explanation for cutting the cake, since it's such a weird and inexplicable tradition. I accept Bethany's rationale.

    Q: I knew it was true love when __________.
    A: When "Love is Hell" led to love, not hell.

    Q: I am most looking foward to _______:
    A: Playing an interpretive duet with Leanne at the reception. Yessssss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that these posts should have a photo. How are all the dreamy guys who read your blog and want to hit on me at the wedding supposed to recognize me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This is the best feature EVER! round of awesome applause.

    ReplyDelete