Tuesday 29 March 2011

Wedding Guest of the Week Pt. III

Although I have made it clear on several occasions that Pencil is not, in fact, invited to the wedding, she insisted on nominating herself as a wedding guest of the week.  Ummm, did I just anthropomorphize a dog?  I think I did. UGH. I am gross.

If you can handle cutesy dog crap, then read on my friends...



Q: favourite punctuation mark? Pilcrow

Q: favourite chemical element? Sulfur.

Q: chicken or fish? Both, preferably mashed together.

Q: worst wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far? Your shoes will look better chewed up.

Q: best wedding idea you have shared with the couple so far? Volunteering to carry a pillow on my collar as the ringbarker.

Q: I knew it was true love when __________. Joel pet my tummy and let me sleep next to his head.

Q: I am most looking foward to _______: Sleeping in the car after the wedding.

6 comments:

  1. Ah HA HA HAAAA! I already bought her a flower girl dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you mean flower grrrrrrrl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how should i feel that a dog was nominated before i was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if Pencil is coming, I'm bringing Kit as my plus-one. He'll LOVE it.

    (Looking forward to Lisa's interview.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, it is a process of self nomination. It's your own dang fault. Send me the questions/answers and you're next!

    ReplyDelete