Monday 7 November 2011

Link love from Poppytalk

I just found out I've been getting some link-love from a great design blog that I follow called Poppytalk. The blogger(s) behind Poppytalk are actually Vancouverites, I think, so I picked up following it again now that we live out here.

Their link to my blog is from a post on Poppytalk that is talking about making adorable Christmas scenes in your bell jars or cloches. It links back to my step-by-step instructions for making bell jars out of old clocks.

Click HERE to go the Poppytalk post, and click HERE to go to my old post from January 2010 on how to make them.

It was so cute that it inspired me to redecorate mine for Christmas this year. But for now I just took an updated photo of one of the bell jars as it appears in our home now.

1 comment: