Sunday 28 November 2010

Girls Girls Girls

This weekend has been girl, girl, girly.  I spent the weekend with my friend Natasha and Pencil the lap dog who is also a girl.  She was in town for the Royal Bison art and craft fair and stayed with me.  But it turned out her sister came to town as well and ended up staying with me too.  Then her other other sister and mom came over to hang out, as well as our friend Megan.  So basically to top off the girl fest we watched Little Women with many many people crammed on to my couch hide-a-bed.  It always feels like the beginning of winter and Christmas when I watch that movie.
 In this picture we are actually watching the Marcel The Shell (with shoes on) video that I posted a few weeks ago.

This morning, I went to breakfast with some high school girlfriends and then back to the Royal Bison, only to dsicover that Tash, her sister and I all showed up wearing striped cardigans with brown curly hair.  Three of us in a row behind Natasha's booth. People started asking us if we were all related and then eventually a girl (sweetly) asked us what our deal was "are you guys like, best friends or something...what's your deal?".  It was super funny.

And tonight was the swap.  Or, SWAP-O-RAMA, as we fondly call it.  I predict that Kerry will expand on this in an upcoming blog post, so I won't say a whole lot about it yet, but to whet your appetite I've posted a picture below of the climax of the event.  Kaeli is wearing like 80 items of clothing. 

4 comments:

  1. I feel lonely reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, are you going to triple-complete blog post all the way for the last day of nanoblopomo? I VOTE FOR YES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry how can you feel lonely if you were THERE for two of the things I talked about it the post?

    ReplyDelete