Tuesday 16 November 2010

House Tour: Part I

I promised long ago on this blog that I would show you some pics of my little place when it was done.  The trouble is that with me it's never done.  I am always changing something.  So I decided to tackle this one space at a time.  That way I get like four NaBloPoMo posts out of it instead of just one, and I can focus on more details in each room.  So, to start...the makeshift enterance way!

 There are three doors into my one bedroom place, so I blocked one of them off with a chalkboard.  There's not much to say about the entrance, but I thought it would be a good place to start.

2 comments:

  1. Woah. I was just prepping tomorrow's post and thinking EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Therefore, I will edit my post to copy your words exactly. Cute entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is part one of four of my comments on this post series. in it i will give a short explanation of how i don't agree with the posting style.

    ReplyDelete