Sunday 14 November 2010

Virgin Mobile and Perfect Day, Part II (or should I say perfect weekend?)

Well, this post was going to just be about the outstanding customer service at Virgin Mobile, but then I had Part II of the perfect day, which basically turned it into the perfect weekend, so I figured I'd throw these together.

First off...

Dear Virgin Mobile,

You have been nothing but wonderful to me since the day I met you.  Your affordability, excellent customer service, ridiculously short wait times and sympathetic customer service have me swooning.  I will recommend you to everyone I know.  

Love, 

Bb

Seriously guys, they are amazing.  My cell bill is always low, they fix everything pronto, wait times are like 30 seconds when you call with an issue, and the person on the other end always treats you like they have a personal vested interest in making sure you are satisfied with you service.  It's almost disconcerting, but we love them for it.

And now, part II of perfect weekend.  You know how yesterday we were going to go to Sugarbowl but then we didn't?  Well, we went this morning instead and ran into our favourite Dieters!  Kevin and Reba just decided to bring little Mabel out for a trip to the sugs and didn't call us to join them, although they claimed they considered it.  So, there we were enjoying our breakfast when our Dieters walked through the door.  It just so happened that the big table was free (when does that EVER happen at Sugarbowl?) so we all moved over there and had breakfast with them.  Amazing.

And then Joel and I went glasses shopping and found him some cute nerdy sciency hipster manly glasses to replace the ones that must have been rolled up into someone's quilt at quiltfest and have not been seen since.



To top it all off, I called Virgin Mobile about a mediumly minor issue with my phone and they were all "sure we'll fix it for free because we love you and want you to be happy".  And that's why I wanted to post about their wonderfulness.

4 comments:

  1. did they actually say "we love you"? if so, i'm definitely switching and having phone issues EVERY DAY. pathetic? maybe... ingenious? yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Dieters were secretly avoiding you. Imperfect day! Just kidding and I wish I had been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been blogging up a STORM lately, bb. i like it! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you are actually switching, i think they offer a friend referral incentive. that's how eric wound up using virgin.

    they also have a sister company for planes. which offers free internet on the plane! ON THE PLANE

    ReplyDelete